TOP TEN PICK UP LINES THAT REALLY WORK

Starting up a conversation with a girl is the hardest thing ever. I can bet my bottom dollar that most of kenyan men out here find it hard to express their feelings in an appropriate manner. Believe me, love is an art. Creativity matters bruh.

Here are the top 10 pick up lines that will miraculously work.

1. I'm sorry, I don't think we've met,  I wouldn't forget such a pretty face. 

If you approach any girl with this line be ready for a killer smile. Girl's love hearing positive compliments, even if it's a lie,  go on,  lie to her she's pretty.

2. Can I have directions (to where?) to your heart

This will obviously  get her offguard. She will at first be ready to give directions till you finish your statement. Would she still be stingy to give directions to her heart?  not at all.

3. Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist? 

Now,  no one really knows if Angels do exist. But here we have one... Pose with her and carry on.

4. Can i follow you home?  'cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams. 

All smiles! Bruh you hit a jackpot here... No lie!

5. There's something wrong with my phone,  it doesn't have your number in it. 

This is an indirect yet appropriate way of asking for her digits.

6. I'm not actually this tall. I'm sitting on my wallet. 

One thing you should know, humour is also a pathway to a girl's heart. When she smiles/laughs when you drop your lines,  know your points are increasing.

7. You wanna know what's beautiful?  Read the first word again

Online zombies, here is a line for y'all. This works best in text.

8.how was heaven when you left it?

Girls reading this,  comment below,  let men know if it's really true that you like being compared to Angels.

9. I'm sorry, were you talking to me?  (NO) well then,  please start.

This is the  most craziest way of breaking the ice with a girl. It really works magic.

10. When God made you,  he as showing off. 

Though blasphemous it may look to some,  it's as creative as it sounds. No girl would reject such a line.

There you go. Girls are tired of the normal "hi am jack and you? " they need something classy and creative. From today henceforth, bruh, don't be lame in your chase. Wake up, get cheesy, win her attention then get her number for further chase. And before you say bye to her, incase you forgot to introduce yourself,  drop this "I am Ian Libhani by the way, but you can call me tonight. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A DUDE’S PLEA ON A RICH LADY

SHORTCUT TO SIXSOME