WHO IS CHEATING?

The day had been hectic. Started with a controversial meeting, then promotions of colleagues at work (of which I stuck in my old tiresome position). Atleast the day was finally drowning. I fished out my oppo phone which i had just bought the other day, then the same night I sat on it unknowingly,  now the screen is like a spider's web. 

I struggled to look at the screen. There were 8 unreal messages and 5 missed calls,  all from one person, my comptroller. I called back.  "what time are you coming from work? " that was her greetings. I sighed, then answered, "later in the hours." "okay" 
"why?" I asked, but there was no reply. Only the hung up tone. 

I got into my Allion then drove off to my hacienda. When i got into my compound,  I spotted a red x-trail, which resembled my "mpango wa kando's" ride. "what can she be doing here? " I wondered.  I opened  the door to my mansion tardily then tip-toed inside like a proffesional burglar. I heard squeals coming from my bedroom. 

I hurried there and opened the door. I couldn't believe my beady eyes. My comptroller and my side chick were busy making out to even notice my presence. Are they lesbians?  How did they even know each other?  Okay, what should I do? Join them?  Beat them?  But we are all cheating... Aren't we? Dead! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOP TEN PICK UP LINES THAT REALLY WORK

A DUDE’S PLEA ON A RICH LADY

SHORTCUT TO SIXSOME